Monday, December 4, 2006

Blog Resources Directory - A Proposal

I have had quite a few mails from people asking me for a good blog resources directory. Well, I have scoured the net high and wide and wasn't able to come up with a good resources directory. So here is my proposal...

I will create a post that will contain information on most of the blog-related resources that I come across on the net. There will be a review of each resource/resource-site (although that will take a little extra time). I will be displaying only the top few sites under each category except directories which will contain almost all the directories that I have submitted to.

Blog Resources generally constitute sites that help a blogger in any way. Any way at all. Be it providing widgets, link-backs, blogging-services, advertising services, etc.

Now, here is how you can help build this directory(or should I say this post-based directory :->). If any of you think that a certain site provides an invaluable resource(s) then just add a comment listing the site's url and I will review the suggestion and you can be sure that I'll add it to the directory along with a link to your site. You can also review the site/resource yourself and mail it to me. I will add that review.

Help make the blogosphere a better, easier place to blog in. Add a comment now.

3 Comments:

Nico Bell said...

Good luck with this, it's a great idea!

Jaya said...

your blog looks great.can we exchange links if you are interested?

Anonymous said...

A few years ago, it was difficult to find synthetic motor oils, and equally difficult to find someone who admitted to using them. Nowadays, however, you can find synthetic motor oils on the shelves of Wal-Mart, and other retailers, and the number of people turning to synthetic motor oils, particularly in light of the recent events affecting fuel prices, has risen greatly.

So why do people use synthetic motor oils rather than sticking with the old petroleum based stand-bys which are admittedly cheaper?

1. Let's start with the cost per quart issue. Synthetic motor oils ARE more expensive at purchase. However, these oils last longer, requiring fewer oil changes. As a synthetic motor oil outlasts several changes of petroleum based lubricants, the ultimate out-of-pocket cost of the lubricant is less. This cost savings becomes even greater if you have someone else change your oil for you rather than doing it yourself!