Sunday, December 3, 2006

I'm Back

Whew! Exams are finally over. I must say, it wasn't half bad. Couldn't get my posts in on time. By the way, watched the movie Babel recently. One word: Amazing. On tv, been watching Prison Break and Heroes too. Both cool serials. Prison Break is turning out exceptionally well. Waiting for Scrubs' next (6th) season (starting in January I think).

When I returned, I found 4 people agreeing to exchange links with me. A huge thanks to MyBlogCanBeatUpYourBlog, BlackWyrm, Dave Dragon and Mr. Disgruntled. Guys, I've already added links to your site on this blog.

When I returned, my Technorati ranking had more than halved due to this link exchanging. ClickBooth showed a $ 0.12 increase in my account. Got a few referrals.

My total incoming link count more than doubled on Altavista and Yahoo! Still no incoming links according to Google though. Wonder why. Moreover, no change in TTLB. They haven't even been able to read my traffic despite having a SiteMeter account. Any thoughts?

Until next time, happy blogging.

0 Comments: