Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Spring Cleaning...

Was a busy day today. I have just cleaned-up the blog. Also I increased the font size so that the text is more readable. Got rid of the clock widget (I was getting bored of it, besides I never used to get the right time :->).

And after careful consideration of what Mr. Brettbum had to say about google adsense in the comments of one of my previous posts, I decided it was better to play it safe. So I stripped down the google adsense adverts from the blog. At least for now.

But what fun is a site without ads. Especially if one of your major concerns is revenue. So I added another ad. This time by ClickBooth. ClickBooth is known for giving some of the highest payouts in the industry. I don't know much about ClickBooth. I will be seeking deeper answers and when I get them I will be sharing that info with you. Until next time, happy blogging...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi friends,
Plenty of companies are hiring fresher & experienced Software Jobs in Gurgaon.So Rush to grab your job with attractive salary now.