Sunday, November 12, 2006

Time to visit the (bloga)ZOO!

I have just signed up on another nifty little blog exchange site called Blogazoo. Now, let me explain what caught my attention on this little site that separated it from the rest of the crowd.

At Blogazoo, the age-old problem of getting quality traffic to your site gets solved albeit to a very small extent. But hey, any quality traffic is better than none, right? It will be interesting to see how their concept works out practically. In theory it sounds somewhat ok.

What they do is place a Gazoo on member blogs. Gazoos are text links which when clicked by a surfer, will get him multiple credits for the single click. This will encourage users tp read through blogs. Who knows? They might even contribute valuable clicks to your site as they surf it searching for Gazoos!

I have just signed up and as of yet, my site has not been approved. But once it does get approved, it'd be interesting to see how things work out. Check it out here! Keeping my fingers crossed. By the way, for those of you who haven't already, I recommend you sign up to the following traffic exchanges as soon as possible. You won't regret it.

BlogMad
BlogExplosion
BlogSoldiers

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are referring to Blogazoo and talking about Gazoo I figured I would leave an actual one while checking your site to allow it in rotation.

Infekted said...

Thanks. Really appreciate it. Keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

I've been using it for awhile, and I've been pleased with it! I come across some really interesting blogs. Have fun with it!

Infekted said...

Good to know that. Hope the reader base increases... Keep up the good work Mr. Admin...