Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A little Off-Topic...

I am going ahead and taking a risk by going a bit off-topic. I am presuming that if you are reading this blog, it must be because you are willing to give a little effort to make some money online. Remember, only the initial part is tough. Once you are well on your way, there could be nothing easier. What this post is about is this site that I got referred to from another blog. It is a site that pays you for reading mails sent to you by them. So far, I have made $11.38 from this site by simply reading mails. If you are really dedicated, you can even sign-up on some of their sponsored sites for gaining money ranging from $0.50 to $10! If you think you have the time to incorporate a few extra clicks into your daily mail-reading routine, I highly recommend you try this site. Oh and did I mention that they give you a free $10 sign-up bonus for a limited period?


E-mailPaysU



Until next time, happy blogging...

2 Comments:

Lynn said...

visiting from blogsoldiers.
I like the layout of your blog.
I will come back and do more reading
can you come and comment so I have a url. It is hard to get one when surfing with the soldier.

Infekted said...

I have left a comment on your blog...
Thanx again for visiting.