Monday, December 25, 2006

Getting Back on Track

Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and Eid Mubrak. The festive season is upon us and as a result, there has been a drop in traffic. You might've noticed it. It's cutting across sites - both huge as well as small. The reason? People who ought to be surfing away to glory have stopped doing so and are now shopping and enjoying the celebrations with their families. That little fact begs the question: what am i still doing here?!

That wasn't the reason for this post. The real reason behind this post is that I have a confession. I haven't been giving my 110% to this blog lately. I got caught up in figures and numbers and facts and all but forgot to deliver content to this blog. I know that what makes a successful blog isn't its design or layout or font or advertising or widgets or toys. Its the content. Yet, here I am ignoring the visitors.

While I ran behind materialistic liberties, I turned my back on spiritual gain! But not any more. A wise man (dunno who) once said, "Do what you do best and the money will follow!" I guess the wise guy was me, but anyway I'm going to follow the said advice and forget about all the numbers, stats, facts, figures, etc. and concentrate on the most important figure (as in body!), my blog.

Anyway, once again wishing all a happy holiday. Until next time....

3 Comments:

Hamrash said...

Hai, it’s very happy to meet u. I am also a Final year EC student studying in YCET College Kollam. You have done a great work. Keep it up. Meet me in my college blog
punkans.blogspot.com
Keep touch with me.

ugyen said...

Nice Blog mate!!!!!!... i wonder whether you are interested in my blog !!! Just let me know if you are!!!
cheers
ugyen

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice blog here :)
Just wondering would u be interested in exchanging links..
http://dotmyspot.com/home

Do let me know :)

Thanks a million!